3.06.2015

February Favourites 2015

Hi everyone!!

Today we will be talking about my February Favourites! I know they are a bit late but I still wanted to share them because I thought you might want to try them out.


My first favourite has to be my new laptop. I purchased it at the end of January through my university bursary scheme. After many months of contemplating and having my sister look over the long list of possible laptops, she advised me that this one would be the best for my needs. It is an Acer Aspire E5-571 15.6 inch Intel core i5 Laptop. It has a very large screen (perfect for Netflix!!), it is very user friendly and the resolution of the screen is very good. It is also very fast, thin and easy to work with. It retails for £434.17 on Amazon (the link is at the end of the post).





Next up is a candle. I'm a huge lover of candles!! They just create the perfect ambiance for any occasion. For the past month I have been loving the Yankee Candle Turquoise Sky. According to the website, it has a scent of "calm, salty air with a hint of sea grass and musk, float gently on ocean waves".I could not agree more!! It reminds me of summer, which is my most FAVOURITE season! It has very fresh scent that relaxes you and transports you to the beach, to the smell of summer and to all your summer memories. It retails for £18.80 on Amazon.




My next favourite is my Gryffindor Hooded Sweatshirt. I got this sweatshirt at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London a few years ago. I usually wear it on lazy days or around the house. It is very warm and comfortable! It feels almost like a security blanket that children carry around for comfort. I got a few sizes up so that it would be over sized and be more comfortable. I strongly recommend it for anyone looking for a great quality hoodie. It retails for £39.95 at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London both in store and online.





Another comfortable favourite is a sweatshirt I got from H&M. It is an over sized sweatshirt that I had been eyeing for months waiting for it to go on sale! It is now on sale at H&M's website. It is so comfortable, perfect for those leggings and Uggs days and for just staying at home. It is as comfortable as the Gryffindor Hoodie. The only difference is that it doesn't have a hoodie ;)
It retails now, on sale, for £12 at H&M's website. I have been living in both these items!!




Also in this month's favourites, is my Filofax. It is a Domino Personal in Violet. I got on a spectacular deal of £6,49 at Amazon so I recommend keeping an eye on they're website for any flash sales! I have been using it a lot this month as I have been traveling and feeling very concerned with time management for uni. It has been a massive help as I have been able to keep track of all my to-dos and assignments. But there will be a more detailed post soon. For now I leave you pictures. Right now, it retails at £31.99 on Amazon. Remember to keep a close on the website as they have flash sales that they don't tell you about.




One of my beauty favourites this month has been the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. For its price, it is a very hydrating and overall high quality product. It smells and tastes like cherries and leaves a light tint as well as a great healthy shine on the lips. Highly recommend!! It retails for £2.99 at Boots.




Another beauty favourite for years now, has been the Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof Mascara. It is the only mascara that holds my lashes' curl the whole day!! I have tested this several times. My lashes stay curled all day and it has very natural look. It is also very waterproof, as I have tested in a swimming pool! It retails for £7.19 at Boots.




My last favourites have been two bracelets that I have used every single day, I only take them out when taking a shower or doing the dishes. The first one is a Pandora bracelet. The bangle is from the Moments collection. I like it very much as it does not fall off my arm, like the previous on I had. It is also something very personal as all the charms on it have a story behind it. It is on of the few pieces of jewelry that I treasure the most! The bangle retails for £55 at Pandora. They're charms retail from around £20 to £540 depending on whether it is silver, silver and gold or pure gold.

My next bracelet is one that has been given to me by my best friend. She gave it to me as reminder of her and of our friendship, since we live in different countries. It is just a brown, faux-leather bracelet that just gives a very boho feel to any look.





I hope you enjoy this post! Please leave in the comments below your favourites for this month, I am very curious to know!

Thanks for reading ;)

Beatriz xoxo

Where to find the products:

Acer Aspire E5-571 http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JWMWF2S/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00LBY4SKW&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0Y8S2KT23EPGS5ANWPQV

Yankee Candle Turquoise Sky: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yankee-Candle-Large-Jar-Turquoise/dp/B00AU0PGRW

Gryffindor Hoodie Sweatshirt: http://shop.wbstudiotour.co.uk/product-categories/adults/info/gryffindor%99-hooded-sweatshirt/hpgryfzipf.html

H&M Oversized Sweatshirt: http://www.hm.com/gb/product/43176?article=43176-A#shopOrigin=SA

Filofax Personal Domino in Violet: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007NYYR7S/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004TKKDSG&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1VXTXH1X19YA8EZ1GFRG

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me: http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Baby-Lips-Lip-Balm_1365477/

Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof Mascara: http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Volum-Express-The-Colossal-Waterproof-Mascara_1379051/

Pandora Moments Bangle: http://estore-uk.pandora.net/collections/mother-s-day/pandora-moments-charm-bangle/590713-19.html?start=3&q=590713&navid=search

Pandora Charms: http://estore-uk.pandora.net/charms/charms/

No comments:

Post a Comment