3.27.2015

What's in my bag?

Hello everyone!!

Today I bring a what's in my bag blog post! These seem to be incredibly popular on YouTube so I thought I'd do a written version of it instead :)



The bag I am currently using is from Accessorize. It's a mini satchel in a tan brown colour. It's super small so it's perfect for carrying just the essentials and it isn't too bulky. It fits a lot more than it seems!! And the quality is just spectacular! They don't sell this exact one anymore at Acessorize but they have very similar ones in the same colour and the same one in black and white and in pink. 




Inside I keep my wallet which is from Debenhams and it was a gift from my sister. I also keep my makeup bag which was gift from my mum and it's from MAC. Inside the makeup bag I have some blotting sheets from Oriflame, my trusty Stay Matte Powder from Rimmel in Transparent, my eyelash curler from H&M, my brown eyeliner from Urban Decay in Bourbon, a black eyeliner from Oriflame, a gold eyeliner from Chanel in PĂȘche CurvĂ©, a spooli from Oriflame, an eyelash comb from Real Techniques, a Calvin Klein lip liner in Toasted Pink and my Revlon Colostay concealer in Light Medium.






In my bag there is also my phone, which is an Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 Mini S, and my iPod, which is the first model of the iPod touches and it has 32GB which I fill up with music. My phone is actually quite good. It has the latest android version, has 6GB internal memory but you can also put in a mini SD card from 16 GB and up. It also has great screen resolution and has very good 8 megapixel camera with flash and 1080p HD video camera as well as 2 megapixel frontal camera. And it has a  4.5" screen. I am really happy with it! It is a really good phone, considering it's affordable price. 
I also have my keys with keyrings from places I've been or that friends or family have been. I have my bus pass in a Ted Baker case, which has rubbed off a bit, and my sunglasses from Tiger. In my bag, I also keep my babylips lip balm in Cherry Me and my travalo with Gucci Envy Me inside. 



I really love this bag! It is absolutely perfect for any occasion and it fits everything I need. I usually take it with me when I travel because it fits perfectly in my suitcase and it's very practical.

I hope you liked this post. If you did, please share it!

I have created a new Instagram account specifically dedicated to the blog and anything relating to it! Make sure you follow to keep up to date with everything.


Thanks for reading!

Bea xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment