2.06.2015

January Beauty Favourites 2015



Hello everyone!!!

How has everyone been? 
Hope the New Year has started one the right foot and with all possible happiness!

Today I bring you my January Favourites for 2015. This is my first ever Favourites post so I hope I do it justice! I will leave links to where you can find these items at the end.

The first thing I want to share is my favourite lip combo of the moment has been the Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in Birthday Suit paired with the Bourjois Rouge Edition in 04 Rose Tweed.



The Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream comes in a lip gloss form with a sponge applicator. When you first apply it, it feels just like a non-sticky lip gloss and then once it starts drying, it becomes matte. It is very long lasting even through food and drink. Only comes off if you rub it off. This product retails for £4.99.





The Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick comes in a tube form and is very moisturising. it has this lip balm feel and finish to it which makes it look very natural. When applied over the top of the Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream, it gives a shine that almost looks like you're wearing a lip gloss but it is much more comfortable as it is not stick and it doesn't dry your lips. This product retails for £7.99.




The next product has been my Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay. It was given to me as a Christmas gift two years ago and it is still able to captivate me! The colours I tend to reach for the most are Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Busted and Blackout. Chopper (the fourth eye-shadow from the left) is a rosy copper shimmery colour with some glitter and I tend to use it on its own or as a lid colour when going for brown smokey eyes. Tease (the fifth shadow from the left) is matte taupe colour, great for basic, soft looks. Snakebite (sixth from the left) is brown colour with gold shimmer. I use this colour either on its own when I am in a rush and still want something stronger than Chopper all over the lid or as crease colour. Busted (second shadow from the right) and Blackout (first from the right) are darker colours that I tend to use either on the outer edge of my eye or as liner for both top and bottom lash lines. All the colours are VERY pigmented which makes its price very worth it!This product retails for £38.



My next favourites of the month have been Benefit's It's Potent Eye cream and Triple Performing Facial Emulsion. These products are very moisturising. The eye cream hydrates and softens the eye area a lot with the smallest of amounts and I have noticed that it has helped to fade my dark circles. The facial emulsion is very moisturising and, being an oil free formula, does not dry the skin out but it also does not allow the skin to become overly oily. I usually apply the facial emulsion in the morning and allow it to sink in for about 5 mins and then apply my makeup. The eye cream I apply at night after cleansing my face. The Facial Emulsion retails for £21.50 and the Eye Cream retails for £25.50.



The next products have been part of my night routine for at least 6 months now and I believe they are doing the right job. I have been using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water as a toner after removing my makeup as well as after cleansing. It is very gentle and has no odour. After using this, I have been using the Nelson's Pure Argan Oil. This oil is very helpful with acne, scars, sun damage and hydration. I have noticed a very big difference in my skin as my acne and my acne scars have almost vanished. I have also been using it on any other dry areas on body such as elbows and knees and now they are extremely soft! I have just started my second bottle of this product and the first one lasted almost a year. You only need a little dollop. I have also been using on my neck which is now as soft as baby's skin. The Cleansing Water retails for £3.33 and the Argan oil retails for £11.



My last favourites have been my Gucci Envy Me perfume and my Travalo. I have used the Gucci Envy Me for years and most people now associate to me as it is not a very common perfume. It is a very fresh and sophisticated scent and, when I use it, I feel very chic and like a super star! I take it everywhere in my travalo. I got this special edition travalo from Amazon and it is very useful. You can refill it by connecting the bottom to the top of the perfume you want and you just click it until it's full. There is spillage anywhere and it is very easy to travel with. The Gucci Envy Me 100ml retails for £65 and the Travalo retails for £7.99.



I hope you have enjoyed this post and that you try some of these products. Let me know what you think of them on the comments below. Also, leave suggestions of posts you would like to see soon.
Have a great February!!

Beatriz xoxo


Where to find the products:

Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in Birthday Suit http://www.boots.com/en/Sleek-Matte-Me-Lip-Gloss_1393133/









No comments:

Post a Comment