9.05.2010

Party look =P















































This look is a night time look. I used it for a party but you can use it where you want. 
For the eyes I used: Two Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid, up to the brow bone and on the lower lid. I also used MAC's e/s in Girlie for the lid, MAC's e/s in Fig.1 for the crease, I used MAC's e/s Beauty Marked for the outer V and as eye liner on the top lash line. I also used Sephora's e/s Fairy Princess Nº 30 on the lower lash line, I tight lined with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero and I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Bourbon for the waterline, I used Maybelline's Colossal Volum' Express waterproof as mascara. For the face, I used Make Up For Ever's HD High Definition Primer, MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25 for the dark circles under the eyes, L'Oréal's True Match Foundation, as setting powder I used Make Up For Ever's HD High Definition Powder and as highlighter I used a a sparkly pinkish powder by Barry M. For the lips, I used Bourjois' Paradis Transparent and MAC's Cremesheen Glass in Going Casual. 
I think I got it all right. BTW, that's me on the photos. LOL. Have fun! Give it a try =

4 comments:

  1. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very lovely face and i like the braces, so cute!

    http://shineyglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really pretty! :D love it!
    and thanks for visiting my blog :)
    jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good make-up job on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete