9.01.2010

Natural, everyday make-up
























This make-up is great for an everyday use. The model is my best friend, she has 'greenish' eyes and she is blond. But the look goes great with practically everyone. I think it would look great on darker skins because it looks more natural. 
The colours used on the eyes are: a sparkly champagne colour on the lid, a light brown with some golden sparkles on the crease, a dark brown as the liner, a brown eye pencil on the waterline and a bit of mascara. I didn't use much of the product. For the cheeks I used a rose coloured blush on the apples and a little bronzer, after applying the foundation, the concealer and the powder. For the lips, I used a pink gloss that is similar to her natural lip colour. 
Hope you enjoy it. Have a great one =D

No comments:

Post a Comment