10.03.2010

Mysterious Princess . . .

Heya everyone!
Here's another treat for you!




























Eyes:
Two faced shadow insurance
MAC Fig.1 (lid and lower lashline's 2 thirds)
Sephora's Mysterious Forest Nº46 (crease and outter v and lower lashline's outter third)
Sephora's Fairy Princess Nº30 (swiped over the whole lid and crease)
Light golden colour (brow bone and inner corner)
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil the purple colour (lower waterline)
Rimmel's Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner (black)
False Lashes
Maybelline's Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof Mascara

Face:
Make Up For Ever High Definition Primer
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25
L'Oréal True Match Foundation
Make Up For Ever High Definition Powder

Lips:
Labello Classic Care Lipbalm
MAC Lustreglass in Beaux

I have another treat for you guys!
Here's my look from yesterday:
















For this look I just lined the upper and lower lashline with MAC's Fig.1 and used Make Up For Ever's Aqua Eyes eyeliner pencil purple and 2 coats of mascara. For the lips I just used some lipbalm.

Have fun! =D

3 comments:

  1. it's really really really pretty! love this look :D
    jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye makeup is beautiful!
    I'm a new follower to your blog & I love it!
    Please check out my blog & follow back if you'd like! I would really appreciate it! :)
    http://girlysbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this lovely look! You're originally beautiful :D
    http://meggyupmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete